Keeping your home or place of business free of insects, rodents, and other pests is not only essential to maintain a comfortable environment, but it is also critical for the health and safety of your family, friends, clients, and workforce. In addition, insects and rodents cause significant amounts of property damage costing home and business owners billions of dollars each year. Furthermore, the upsurge in residential and commercial development has led to an increase in reports of nuisance wildlife in the local area.
The best way to protect both people and property from the dangers posed by pest infestation is to contact our team at Bug Runner to arrange for a residential pest control contract or a commercial pest control contract.
Learn more about our professional services for pest management in New York and New Jersey by Integrated Pest Management approach to pest control that focuses on making environmental changes to your home or business to deter infestations of insects, rodents, and nuisance wildlife. For example, by keeping garbage can lids secure, you can prevent insect and rodent infestations by eliminating a food source. Contact Bug Runner today to learn how to implement a custom Integrated Pest Management plan for your home or business.
In addition to being a fully licensed and insured pest control company in New York and New Jersey, our team at Bug Runner is proud to be members of the following pest control professional organizations:
- National Pest Management Association
- Professional Certified Applicators Association
- New York State Pest Control Association ( Past President)
Bug Runner also holds a Certification in Nuisance Wildlife Control issued by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
In order to maintain our good standing within these professional groups, our team at Bug Runner must follow all the pest control industry’s Best Practices. In addition, all our pest control technicians must complete regular training session so they know how to employ the latest pest management techniques and products safely and effectively. By strictly adhering to all pest industry standards, our team keeps our clients safe and their property pest free.
To give back to the communities that have supported our business, our team at Bug Runner does volunteer work and participates in fundraisers for local charities. For example, since 1988, Bug Runner has held an annual holiday toy drive for Rockland County Department of Social Services. As a local family owned business, our team at Bug Runner makes community involvement one of our priorities.
- Termites cause as much as $5 billion in structural damage to residential and commercial buildings each year.
- Cockroach infestations are the third leading cause of childhood asthma attacks. They also carry pathogens such as staphylococci, streptococcus, coli-form, molds, and salmonella.
- Approximatelty 500,000 people require emergency medical treatment each year.
- Rodents not only carry diseases, such as typhus, as well as fleas and ticks, but also chew through electrical wires leading to fires.
We’ve recieved the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015